As we all isolate to our home (or are sadly furloughed) it does not mean the end of advice and support. Online advice can be given at a fraction of the cost of a personal visit but (almost!) as worthwhile.
If you need support, even an hour of advice can be a lifeline.
Isolation does not mean reclusion. We can all continue to share and learn and develop. Everything is still possible:
- Gaining insight
- Testing fundraising/legacy communications
- Developing strategies and tactics
- Discussing cultivation and stewardship
- Reporting to boards and trustees in an emergency
- Advice on budgets
- Skills development during furlough
All of these are possible NOW.
So, do not delay but get planning for the future knowing that sometime in the future everything will get better!
I hope you are keeping safe and well and as happy as possible.